The new inomed ISIS IOM generation
The key technology for intraoperative neuromonitoring
Measurement modalities from MEP to SEP
• Individually configurable
• Easy to handle
• Complete package for your IOM
With the systems of the ISIS IOM family inomed offers a complete package for multimodal intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring from MEP to SEP. The ISIS IOM systems convince with their high performance, user-friendliness, flexibility and variety of applications.
Three different systems are available for the user – ISIS Xpert, ISIS Xpert plus and ISIS Xpress.
Maximum flexibility for sophisticated neuromonitoring
Flexible configuration of measurement modalities (EMG, MEP, SEP, EEG, AEP und VEP) and the ability to combine a wide variety of applications mean you can individually tailor IOM to your clinical routine and research.
The systems’ modular structure and the ability to flexibly combine different ISIS Headboxes and ISIS neurostimulators >> mean that the system can be individually configured for specific intraoperative neuromonitoring requirements and optionally also for microelectrode recording for deep-brain stimulatio
Modular structure enables highly configurable systems
- Neurosurgical tumour resection
- Spinal surgery (stabilization, decompression, corrective spinal surgery)
- ENT surgery (parotidectomy, surgery to the inner ear)
- Pelvic surgery (rectal resection, urological surgeries, gynaecological surgeries)
- Awake surgery
The powerful and modular ISIS Xpert, ISIS Xpert plus and ISIS Xpress systems are delivered with a broad variety of pre-installed measuring programs, but still allow the user to create their own measuring programs.
New software generation to extend the application fields of neuromonitoring
All ISIS Xpert systems are equipped with the new, particularly powerful NeuroExplorer 2019 >> software generation. Thanks to its new software modalities, NEX 2019 enables comprehensive IOM complete solutions for a variety of disciplines, for example in the pelvic surgery patented by inomed throughout Germany. >> In addition, it offers memory space for numerous programs with individual measurement modalities.
- Individual configuration
- Choice of three useful systems
- Integration into hospital network possible (HL7 Ready)
The main areas of application of ISIS Xpert:
- Neurosurgery, e.g. SEP, MEP, EMG, EEG, AEP, VEP
- Spine surgery, e.g. SEP, MEP, EMG
- Orthopaedics, e.g. SEP, MEP, EMG
- Vascular surgery, e.g. SEP, EEG
- Cardiothoracic surgery, e.g. SEP, MEP, EEG
- Rectal surgery, e.g. EMG, pIOM
- Thyroid surgery, e.g. EMG
- Ear, nose and throat surgery, e.g. EMG, MEP