Maximum reliability in recurrent laryngeal nerve monitoring.
Intraoperative neuromonitoring in thyroid surgery explicitly recommended by guidelines
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (IONM) >> is explicitly recommended by the German Society for General and Visceral surgery* for redo-operations in thyroid surgery.The correct implementation of recurrent laryngeal nerve monitoring poses several challenges. In order to increase patient safety during these procedures, documenting the monitoring process and implementing it as rapidly and intuitively as possible are particularly important.
* Deutsche Gesellschaft für Allgemein- und Viszeralchirurgie e.V. (DGAV), Leitlinie Operative Therapie benigner Schilddrüsenerkrankungen, Oktober 2015
C2 Xplore – digital features for optimised results
The C2 Xplore >> has a 2D LED scanner to quickly read patient data from barcodes and even QR codes, effortless integration of data into the patient management system, and many other features for easy and rapid reporting. The documentation process is supported by an integrated database, storing all measurement and patient data on a long-term basis. The data can subsequently be retrieved at any time.
Complete solution offering maximum reliability in recurrent laryngeal nerve monitoring
The unique ALM technology combines the synergistic effects of the C2 Xplore software and hardware, its intelligent Channel Select Software and the ALM Tube. These synergies benefit from:
- the clear signal display on the C2 Xplore’s large-screen display and the accompanying acoustic signals which prevent any signal being missed
- the ALM Tube with its 8 long measuring contacts, providing 360° surface sensor coverage regardless of tube rotation
- the intelligent Channel Select Software which always precisely selects and displays the strongest signal.
- With the perfectly matching accessories >> the versatile C2 Xplore is the perfect partner for safe thyroid surgery.